At Redblock we can apply tinted window vinyl to any window for your office, your home or your vehicle. This film allows some types of light rays to be reflected or absorbed. Window tint changes the characteristics and amount of light that is transmitted through the window glass into the car or interior area.
Window film is available in a wide range of shades and effects such as reflective as well as non-reflective like bronze, charcoal, silver, mirror and many more.
In total we have about 15 different shades and colours to choose from of which the grade of tinting varies between 5% and 70%. In the case with vehicle windows the legal limit is set to 35% light transmission for side windows and 70% visibility for windscreens.
THE ADVANTAGES OF WINDOW TINTING
Here are a few of the advantages:
- Window tinting will protect your furniture and curtains from UV radiation
- The tinting film can be removed without any damage to your window surface
- The tinting will reflect the sun from your windows and cool down your office or living space
- The “one-way vision” effect of the tinting film ensures privacy and security
- Window tinting ensures that non-shatterproof glass does not shatter in pieces in case it should break
- It can be used as an alternative to more traditional protection such as curtains or blinds
- It reduces the chances for successful smash-and-grab attempts on vehicles
For us to quote for on-site application please provide photographs of the doors, windows or surface to which the vinyl will be applied as well as the measurements.
If you require a quotation for your vehicle window tinting, you only need to send us the make and model of your car upon which we will reply with a quotation.
OTHER PROCEDURES AND LEAD TIME
Once we have received your payment and your artwork proof has been signed off or approved, we will inform you of available dates for your tinting application. This is usually 4-5 working days later depending on the team’s availability. Our team can apply about 4m² of tinting per hour.
We have physical samples of all the different shades and grades available and will recommend that you visit our offices before you make your final choice.