Embroidery Service: Pretoria
REDBLOCK EMBROIDERY SERVICE
Embroidering a design or logo is one of the most visually appealing and cost-effective ways to promote your company or brand. Embroidery can be done on almost anything for example, sweaters, jackets, working shirts, blouses, aprons, caps, just to mention a few.
Depending on the size and quantity of the design, for example on items of a 100 or less, and in some cases certain colour choices, it could cost less than screen printing. The advantage of embroidery is that it gives a more luxurious and upmarket feeling than screen printing.
Redblock can also supply you with a wide variety of corporate wear and promotional items for embroidery. If you want to have a look at our online catalogue, please go to www.promogifts.co.za/redblockdigital
The cost of embroidery varies depending on the size and complexity of your design or logo. We do a provisional stitch count within 5 working days where after we will contact you with an estimated costing.
Here are some guidelines on the costing process:
- To embroider a small or simple design you will be charged between R12.00 and R15.00 per item.
- For an average or larger sized logo or design (+- 90mm in length) the cost could be between R30.00 and R35.00 per logo/design.
- In order to have your design embroidered you will need a digitised format of your logo. The Redblock In-House team can assist you with this conversion for a once off fee. Fees for simple layouts can start at R120.00 or for very complex layouts can go up to R500.00.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR EMBROIDERY
There are two ways to order your embroidery from us.
- If you supply the garments or items for embroidery to us orders can be completed between 10 – 12 working days.
- In cases where we order and supply items to you for embroidery, the turnaround time is an average of 2 -3 weeks.
- All agreed turnaround times are dependent on and comes into play after proof of deposit payment is received and artwork is approved. (80% deposit required if we provide items for embroidery, and 50% required if you provide your own garment or item.)
- Once you have placed an order with us, we will provide you with a provisional layout. Once this layout has been signed off, we will embroider a proof example for you that must be signed off before the order will be processed.
- A date and time will be confirmed with you for your order pick-up either at our Silverton branch. If you need delivery, we will be happy to quote you separately for courier costs to your location.
To ensure customer satisfaction, we have colour sample charts at our offices. Due to the vast amounts of colour thread available, we highly recommend that you make a trip to our offices in order to view and choose and confirm the correct match.
For your convenience we do deliveries twice weekly to the following areas:
- East Rand and Surrounds
- R120.00 for the abovementioned areas
- R160.00 for all major towns, nationwide (size and weight dependent)