Booklets prices are calculated on a sliding scale: The more items you order, the lower the unit price per item.
At low quantities of booklets, we use the digital printing process (Computer to Printer)
At high levels, we use Litho printing. What characterizes the lithographic printing process is that the setup charges (screen preparation and positive relatively expensive), but the printing costs are lower than any other process.
Keep in mind that, as a rule, we do not quote on the design and layout of your booklets. The price of this will depend on how many pictures, other content and in which format it is provided to us. To reduce costs, you can provide all photos as high res jpeg images to us and text and other graphics in an editable format.
The turnaround time of your order will depend on the size of the order – it usually takes about 5 – 7 working days (after artwork has been signed off and deposit has been paid) to complete an order. See table below to give you an idea of how long you can expect to wait for your order:
- Orders under R3 000: 2 to 3 working days
- Between R 3 000 and R 10 000: 4 to 7 working days
- More than R 10 000: 7 to 10 working days
we mainly use the following binding methods:
- Saddle stitched (stapled together)
- Ring binding (plastic and steel binders)
- Perfect binding (glued together)
Here is information we need to quote on the printing of Booklets:
- Quantity you need printed
- The number of pages in your artwork
- The paper thickness for the inside pages and the cover page.